Usually summer is a slow time for a part-timer such as myself. Strangely, I seem to be semi-busy with gigs this summer so far. Catching up:
- ZZ Topless hit Pine St. Bar & Grill on June 22, benefiting the Tri-Valley Roller Derby Girl Association. That was a hoot.
- Curtis Bumpy played in Corte Madera at Minke Park’s Piccolo Pavilion on July 14 as part of the summer concert series there.
- Thursday night, July 18, ZZ Topless will play with the Blackout Cowboys at Peri’s in Fairfax.
- Friday night, July 19, Curtis Bumpy hits the Jupiter stage once again for good vibes and greasy grooves.
- Saturday August 24, ZZ Topless brings the noise to 50 Mason in San Francisco.
- Saturday August 31, ZZ Topless will break much sweat for the Vacaville Art, Wine & Brew Festival at 12:30.
Posted by Damon | Comments (0)